Manchester Arndale is a great place to work, whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time opportunities.
House of CB - Deputy Manager
At House of CB, we only like to do things we love. We love fashion, we love creativity and we love our clients. At CB, we’re constantly on the look-out for the hottest talent who can fit with the CB team and help take us to the next level.
We are looking for an inspiring and hard-working Deputy Manager who will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in all areas of store operations, sales and driving outstanding customer service. The Deputy Manager assists with recruitment, training and development of the team through leading by example to create an organised work environment which maximises sales. The Deputy Manager will hold excellent knowledge of company policies and acts as the Manager on duty in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Manage and support the Store Manager by overseeing the general operations of the shop floor and exercising outstanding leadership qualities to ensure high levels of employee knowledge, motivation, and customer service.
- Work creatively and commercially within Company guidelines to discover ways of increasing sales to ensure targets are consistently hit or exceeded.
- Monitor store performance by focusing on KPI’s to interpret sales reports.
- Lead by example to empower and inspire the team to guarantee exceptional customer service is always being delivered in all touchpoints such as the shop floor, fitting rooms and till area.
- Recruit, interview, hire and oversee the induction process of new employees.
- Train the team on in-depth product knowledge and coach individuals on company non-negotiables to make sure customers are receiving a tailored House of CB experience.
- Leads regular development meetings with the team to identify and evaluate employee performance.
- Manages standard till operations such as opening/closing tills and investigates any discrepancies.
- Follow detailed HR processes to monitor the development of your team as well as assisting Store Management with basic staffing duties such as schedules, vacation, and payroll.
- Oversee and manage the stockroom to maintain an organised and efficient delivery process.
- Proactively builds and maintain client relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year store management experience.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate and influence employees.
- Must have a high sense of urgency with exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent commercial and organisational skills with the ability to plan and delegate tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Flexible working hours with weekend availability.
- Hold an interest in fashion.
While working with us:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Potential monthly bonus for all staff provided targets are met
- Generous staff discount
- Great incentives
- Continuous training and development
Role = Deputy Manager
Contact = Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location = Manchester
Job Types = Full Time
Salary = £11.00 per hour