In order to deal with your request efficiently, please choose the area which your request relates to. Please refer to the filming approvals checklist below to complete the necessary paperwork required before any filming can take place.
Any urgent news filming requests which require a quick-turnaround, please contact Suzanne Armfield, PR & Social Media Manager on 0161 817 3690 / 07825680750 or email email@example.com. Depending on the nature of the query and activity within the centre at any given time, we will endeavour to allow access to the news crew to facilitate filming.
Drama/Documentary/Current Affairs Filming
Please complete a general filming application form below.
If the filming request is for an advertisement or brand, then a location fee structure applies. Please complete a general filming application form below.
Please refer to the Student Enquiries page.
Filming Approvals Check-List
- An up-to-date Public Liability Insurance form to the value of at least £5 million will be required by anyone wishing to film within the centre, either during working hours or after the centre closes
- A completed method statement and risk assessment form will be required in advance of any filming. This may be waived for urgent news filming requests in certain circumstances
- A completed and signed filming location agreement form will be required before filming can commence. This applies to any drama/documentary/current affairs/general human interest/popular culture programmes
- If a TV company/programme-makers require a signed location release form for any filming within Manchester Arndale, it is requested that the filmed clips are shown in advance so that this permission can be viewed in context and assessed accordingly
Forms to complete:
- Method Statement
- Risk assessment (guidance and examples of risk assessments)
- Complete the form below for drama/documentary/current affairs/commercial filming requests
- Student filming application form
Please note: If you are granted permission to film within Manchester Arndale a confirmation email will be sent to you along with a filming agreement which you must also complete and return.