Easter Egg competition 2021
Terms & Conditions
1.By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
2. The Easter Egg competition will run on the Manchester Arndale Facebook page from Friday 26th March to Monday 29th March – 12pm.
3. To be in with a chance to win, entrants must ‘tap and catch’ the falling egg so that it sits within the middle oval. Entrants must then upload a screenshot into the comments on the post. There will be 5 winners picked from the Facebook post. Manchester Arndale will select from all of the entries that have managed to catch the egg inside the oval.
4. 5 winners will be chosen at random by the Manchester Arndale team on Monday 29th after 12pm, the team’s decision is final. The winners will be tagged on the Facebook post.
5. The winners will then be contacted via FB Inbox so that the Manchester Arndale team can get their home address for the prize(s) to be delivered too.
6. The prize includes
1 x Lindt Gold Bunny Egg 500g
7. The prize stated is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Manchester Arndale reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal/greater value in the event that the originally advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. The competition is NOT open to employees of Manchester Arndale, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
11. The competition may be promoted on other Manchester Arndale social and digital channels however entries can only be made via Facebook.
12. The promoter of the competition is Manchester Arndale.