Christmas competition 2020
Terms & Conditions
1. The Christmas 2020 competition will run on the Manchester Arndale Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page from Wednesday 15th December to Sunday 20th December at midnight.
2. To be in with a chance to win, entrants must TAG someone who they would like to nominate to win the prize on the relevant Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post. There will be one winner picked from across the three social channels.
3. One winner will be chosen at random by the Manchester Arndale team on Monday 21st December after 12pm, the team’s decision is final. The winner and recipient of the prize will be the person who has been nominated, and not the person who nominated them.
4. The winner must collect their prize at the information desk within Manchester Arndale. The winner will be required to bring suitable identification with them to be able to claim their prize. Acceptable forms are; photo driving license, photo student ID, passport. The winner is to arrange collection of the prizes with the Manchester Arndale team, this can be before or after Christmas.
5. The prize includes all of the following:
A £100 Manchester Arndale Gift card
A Hotel chocolat Christmas box RRP £22.95
A Christmas gift set from Lush RRP £30.00
A £60 Gift Card to spend at Swatch. The winner can pay any additional costs if a more expensive gift is selected.
A £70 Gift Card for Gino’s My Pizza & Prosecco Bar inside Next at Manchester Arndale. This can be redeemed according to the terms and conditions stated on the Gift Card
6. The prize is as stated, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Manchester Arndale reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal/greater value in the event that the originally advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The winner is responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner when claiming their prize.
7. All eligible entrants must be 16 or over and live within the Manchester Arndale catchment area
8. The competition is NOT open to employees of Manchester Arndale, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners
9. The competition may be promoted on other Manchester Arndale social and digital channels however entries can only be made via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
10. The promoter of the competition is Manchester Arndale.